My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Crapmas

Millions of presents to wrap and assemble (who bought all this?)
Every inch of my house is trashed
Rush from party to party
Rush from bed to toilet (to puke)
Yes, cherub 1 and I both had the flu

Crap, I am dying of the flu and the presents aren't all wrapped
Help from sisters and hubby in the wrapping dept b/c so sick (Santa must come)
Rats, miss church and can't host Xmas Eve cuz so sick..see a trend here?
I HATE twisty things that EVERY toy is wrapped in
Sweet memories of Xmas (yes there are some)...stay tuned...had to get all this out first
Toy robot breaks in first millisecond, cherub 2 breaks down
Mom, is that it? She got more, cherub 2 cried!
As always kids overjoyed, parents overtired
So glad it is over (I have NEVER said that about Christmas before)

No comments: