My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, December 21, 2007

Men and Shopping

Brother in law is typically a man that let's older sister do everything when it comes to the Xmas shopping. He is generally just as surprised on Christmas when someone opens a gift from them because it is the first time he is seeing it too (sounds like many men). You need to know this to understand the story, he also never answers older sister's emails or calls during the day...too wrapped up in work. Today he calls her stalking her at the grocery store on her cell, she probably thought someone died. He wanted to know if she got the postman a Christmas present. Wha? Not, did you get mom, dad, the kids, or anyone else presents. The postman? Not to say the postman isn't important, we always give ours a little treat. His dad was a postman for 400 yrs before retiring, so that is what was in his brain. Yup, Christmas can happen b/c the postman is all set.

Hubby was mad at me yesterday b/c I didn't give him a Xmas list (of things I wanted). Ok, you have been married to me for 10 yrs, known me for like 4,000 yrs, can't you wing it? He was all frustrated with me b/c he couldn't get anything overnted now b/c it was so late. Ummm, ya, why do you wait so long and why is that my fault?? Isn't he the one that waited until 4 days before Xmas again? Actually he is early this year, usually it is the 23rd that he is panicking. Whatever. BTW, he only shops for two, me and the dog. I can see how stressful that can be.

No comments: