My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

How many sips does it take?

My new love is Starbucks coffee. Although it takes 2 years to learn how to order your coffee with all their fancy words, I still love it. I have graduated to a Venti, hot brewed, house coffee (I know, I am not really that fancy-but the people in line order all the strange things). I looked up the word Venti, part because I am a dork and part because I assumed it meant extra large. The dictionary says it means 20? So, I am having 20 sips towards a better day.

No comments: