My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Don't Cry Wolf

Cherub 1 told me this morning that her belly hurt. Of course since she had danced all morning to her High School Musical game, ate waffles and got ready for school with no problem, I stuck her on the bus with the old line 'call me later if you don't feel better'. See, at our house, someone is always telling me they have a belly ache. It is their way out of everything. It makes it hard to tell when it is real.

Of course when the school nurse called telling me she was puking at school, I felt like a loser. The cards have been stacked against us in the flu dept. And the mother of year award goes to...

No comments: