My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sleep is so over-rated...

The thing about wrapping is that you have to draaaaaag everything out, wrap for hours, then hide it all away again. At least that is how it is with little kids. If I stuck all the presents under the tree (the ones for our relatives and friends) they would open them in the morning. I know this from first hand experience. That's right, one year I had to re-wrap some gifts. Fun. I have absolutely NO idea how anyone with kids gets any sleep during the holiday season. It is 1:33am and I am almost done cleaning up. I love to give, just not to wrap. I am going to wrap myself up in my cozy blanket and snooze now (for at least 4-5 hours). See ya at the workshop tomorrow night.

No comments: