My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pondering

Does anyone want the real answer when they ask how was your day or how are you? Even if it is your loved ones, isn't it easier to tell them the good news? That is how it seems to me. To my loved ones and best friends, I always want to hear the truth, not just the niceties. Maybe I am a dinosaur. Again, why was Lynette crying alone at the ball field on Desperate Housewives? If she had told anyone her real feelings, even if someone was listening, would they have 'heard' her? Here's a question for us all, are we all out in left field when it comes to friendships and relationships or is anyone really hitting a home run?

No comments: