My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, December 7, 2007

Twirl the Night Away


The Nutcracker

Cherub 1 and I joined her Brownie troop tonight to see The Nutcracker. I haven't stopped smiling. Cherub 1's favorite part was watching Clara dance and mine was the Snowflake Dance. Pure magic. I had always wanted to go to the ballet with my kids. I am so glad we could share this night together. I looked over at one point and cherub 1 looked mesmorized by the dancing and music. I will never forget tonight and I hope she holds it close to her heart too!

No comments: