My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm a Super

Did you know I wear a cape? In any given hour I can accomplish a mega list of jobs while balancing kids activities, whining kids, and the unexpected. We are having a national tradegy today b/c I have misplaced my cape and no matter what I try to accomplish, it is not getting completed. It is like I have developed adult ADD (or my hubby's disease- unfinished projects). :o) I am a Super, just like the Incredibles, I am super insane mom!

No comments: