My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Perfect Afternoon

Yes, it does happen! The perfect 1/2 day of school yesterday. Picked up the cherubs, headed to lunch with cousins and friends. Ok, I think I spent half my lunch in the bathroom taking shifts with the kids but they had fun chatting with alll the kids. Why is going out to eat fun with kids, remind me?

After, we had a magical train ride (in the mall but the kids LOVED it) and enjoyed a precious moment of Christmas magic when my 3 cherubs and my 3 nephews all sat with Santa for an AWESOME picture. SIX kids, all smiling, that is a Christmas miracle and oh what a memory! No matter what anyone says, that tingly feeling of anticipation you feel after you whisper your wish to Santa is magic. Sweet memory.

Afterwards, my cherubs had some friends over and they sledded down Nana & Pop's hill for a loooong time and giggled the entire time. All 3 cherub's fell into bed happy and healthy.

No comments: