My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lobster and Licks

Since I came in from cleaning up the snow, I started thinking about the summer and how much I miss it. One of my favorite summer memories was from the week we were staying at the beach with my parents and sister. We ventured out for a lobster dinner one night. Cherub 3 became quite attached to daddy's lobster and refused to leave it at the restaurant. Near tears, we let him take it home. On the way home we took the kids for an icecream. Here is a picture of Cherub 2, cherub 3 and Sally the lobster. We parted ways with Sally after cherub 3 fell asleep that night. :o)

No comments: