My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Putting your Foot in your Mouth

I am up really late making Christmas presents. That's right, the Martha in me is kicking in and I have taken on 6 homemade projects this year. I guess you could say I like a good challenge. So I am watching Everyone Loves Raymond reruns and I just heard the funniest line. Next time you put your foot in your mouth (I do it quite often) you can say 'It is like your mouth is falling down the stairs'. It sounds prettier and it is just as meaningful as 'diarrhea of the mouth'.

No comments: