My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Daily NME

"Such a Joiner"
There have been some people that have expressed interest in the NME lifestyle. I welcome the company! A good friend (In the Trenches of Mommyhood) cornered the phrase, 'I am such a joiner'! Anyone else want to be a joiner? I hope it ok, we are borrowing your phrase. :o)

Here are their weights to start them off. I will post their progress weekly with mine.

Drama Girl = 171.4
A.D.D. Boy= 180.0

Daily Thoughts-
9:15am: I am doing great morning 2 but I am REALLY hungry. I am trying to adjust back to eating normally. I am off for a jog on the treadmill. (I wouldn't quite call it a run yet.)

No comments: