My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Compartments

Hubby can not do two things at once. He can't check his email and listen to anything in the house at once. Not necessarily his fault, his brain is set up into compartments (that is my theory). The listening one, the email one, the football game is on one, etc. You get the drift. He is currently 5 ft away from me checking his email on his blackberry. I asked him a quick question and he ummm'd and said hang on. The whole two things at once, it trips him up. My solution, I sent him an email. At least I know he will get my question. Talking is overrated.

No comments: