My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hubby Gone Girl, House Gone Wild

Hubby Gone Girl:
I didn't know I was married Martha. Hubby stayed home from our annual friend's (fabulous) Christmas party last night cuz cherub 3 still had the flu. I came home and hubby told me he made me something. A wreath! He made a real wreath out of fresh greens from our xmas tree and then made a bow! The real kind of bows that florist make (which I still haven't mastered). I couldn't believe it! It is really pretty. I asked him if he bought it (cuz I still wasn't sure he could make it) and he told me to check out the back. The wires were held together by duck tape. Yup, he made it. :o) I was touched by the thought.

House Gone Wild:
Traveling to our xmas party last night I pointed out a house to cherub's 1 & 2 that had gone nuts with xmas lights and (annoying) blow up things on their lawn. Cherub 2 exclaimed, 'It is a house gone wild!' I laughed, and had flash forwards to his college days when he might change the word 'house' to 'girls' like the video. Keep them young!

No comments: