My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, December 10, 2007

Here, There, Everywhere

One thing I have learned quickly is that there isn't many places I can go without seeing one of my students, student's parents, former students or friends of my students parents (did you catch that one?). Yup, everyone knows everyone and it doesn't matter where, grocery store, dance studio, bball game, you name it, they are there. This means a couple things: one, must shower or at least be sure to look like I did and two, always know who you are talking to. Different town, different state, 'they' are everywhere.

It never fails either, when cherub 2 or 3 is acting either psycho or spoiled in public one is sure to pop up and check out the whole hairy situation. Today at cherub 1's dance class, cherub 3 was acting like a lunatic and there I was trying to have a somewhat normal conversation (who am I kidding!) with one of my new student's moms. Embarrassed by the chaos, I gave the half hearted joke of how I can run a classroom like a well oiled ship but my own house and kids are crazy! She giggled (but really thought to herself 'oh crap, who is this teaching my son'.

Sigh. I guess I will wait another 3 or so years to go in public with my boys.

No comments: