My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, November 2, 2007

Two Types of Forget Its

FORGET IT #1- Why is it that no matter how hard I try and how many millions of things I do remember, I still forget something? I went to the store today to stock up on bday party items for my daughters party. I filled my cart with her 'friend' bday party stuff and food for the house. How is it that I forgot that our families are staying for dinner after? (Take out anyone??) Forget it, I'll never remember everything. Mind as well stop pretending I can. PS-If one more smart alek gives me (the unwanted and unrequested) advice that I should 'use a calendar and make a list because that works for me' I will actually scream I DOooooooooooooooooo!!!

FORGET IT #2- My OB told me today, in onelongmeanspiritedmonotonecoldheartedsentence to forget about having another baby. He said 'I wouldn't, you run the risk of diabetes and high blood pressure b/c of being overweight (I only need to lose 25 pounds...FINE 30) and you have coagulation (blood clotting) issues'. I think he FORGOT his bedside manners, he could've:
encouragedmetoloseweight&thencomebackandtalktohimaboutcontrolling the coagulation?

No comments: