My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Taste the Good Old Days

One of the best things that happened to me this fall was that our McDonalds burnt down. Seriously. It wasn't even that we were going there for food all the time but I was addicted to their Coke. Something about a nice, cold, fountain Coke on ice. I always said that if you could put me on an island without Coke or chocolate I would (die) lose weight. Anyway, I have lost weight since the no Coke rule got real with no McDonald's to run to. But giving it up was giving up one of my stress relievers. I know, it doesn't make sense. But whatever. Anyway, tonight my hubby is at the Patriots game so I took the kids to the new Bee movie, the playground and McDonald's as a treat. Now they are all in bed and I am savvvvvvoring my Coke. Yes, I need serious help (or a life).

No comments: