My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A 5 Star Rating

Hands down, one of the best afternooons and evening in a looooong time. Right off the bus, the kids were playing joyfully with each other. They all wanted to play the same thing, they settled differences (on their own) like champs and had a ball. My favorite part was when the four of us cooked a new recipe all together. We always laugh hysterically while we cook! They all at least tried and almost all loved the new food. We had soooooo much fun together. I am thankful for these moments. 5 Star Day!

No comments: