My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Vocab Words of the Day

Clarity- when a doctor tells you to send your 4 yr old for a CAT scan to 'rule out' something really wrong it is the most frightening feeling in the world. Clarity makes your head and heart instantly reach out to what is important. Simply, those that you love. We were lucky, as it turns out, serious the problem is not.

Guilt- the emotion that takes the most out of me and constantly rears it's ugly head. I had my parent/teacher conferences yesterday and today. I love teaching, it feels right. I love the children, celebrate their successes, thrive on the challenges, and feel guilty that my love for my career takes me away from my own family. I once told my Dad that woman's lib is totally unfair. Woman are so blessed that they have choices now, however, those choices can be heartwrenching at times.

No comments: