My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The New Restaurant in Town

If you can't use your sense of humor to get you through the tough stuff, your in deep doodoo (yup I spend too much speaking toddler). For exactly 14 nights, cherub 3 has struggled with night vomiting. He has had blood work, neurological exams, CAT scans, and 3 doctor visits (all with no results). We are stumped, the doctors are stumped and I feel totally helpless. On Monday, if he isn't better he will have more blood tests and then we will determine where we go from there. I am trying really hard to stay calm and trust that he is ok. So here is where you have to laugh, otherwise your ship sinks. On Thanksgiving, all the kids (my 3 cherubs and my 3 nephews) were playing restaurant. Because puke has been such a big part of our lives lately, cherub 2 came up to us at the 'restaurant' and said to his customers, "if you are angry, you're out of the restaurant, if you are happy, you are out, if you puke, you are out". We all burst into laughter. Not good when your little ones start playing puke.

No comments: