My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, November 16, 2007

It gives new meaning...

When most people say 'it's five o'clock somewhere' they are justifying that they are pouring their favorite weekend beverage just a tad early. My husband told me last night, "Since I have been in Canada all week, you have been up with 3 kids with the flu by yourself all week, and I have to work on Saturday, I will be home at noon on Friday to give you a break." An 1hr and a 1/2 past when he should have been home, he called from work and said "I am leaving now". My response, "it's noon somewhere".

No comments: