My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Caribbean Girl

Cherub 1 was out to lunch with my sister, cousins, and some friends the other day. She was chatting with her little girlfriend and my sister overheard her say 'My dad has a workshop in the basement. I wish he would clean it out and make it into a tanning salon.' Whaaaaat? Not such big tanners, my hubby and I, we wonder, where does this stuff come from?

No comments: