My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not a Convert

I have been forced to the other side. My cell phone broke and my hubby insisted that I take his old blackberry. It is great, I will internet and everything. Simply put, I am afraid to be sucked in and become addicted to this little machine as everyone else is. My thought, is it really that imperative that everyone be able to reach me all the time on email? I think not. I am just not that important of a person. Daily slogan...blackberry not crackberry.

No comments: