My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, November 16, 2007

Emergency!

"Mom", cherub 3 exclaims, "my thumb is turning red!" I check out his raisin like thumb to find it is in fact red. I determine and explain to him it is because he just had 'magic' gatorade (red color) and then sucked his thumb. Hence, the red. He looked at me and said, "Mom, it is not from the gatorade. I think my insides are on fire."

No comments: