My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, November 5, 2007

Meet me at the Ball Field

Thank you to my very good friends that helped me through my Lynette moment today. You know, fellow D.H.W. followers...when Lynette loses her marbles (actually, unlike me, she was addicted to riddlin) and runs away from her kids and hides at a ball field. All moms NEED good friends to laugh, cry, (drink wine with) and remind them that it is normal to feel overwhelmed sometimes. Thank you to all my friends who picked me up from my 'ball field' this morning. Please know, I will return the favor tenfold when you are having a bad day too!

Nothing a night of leap frog, dancing and a crisp walk around the block didn't cure. I wore them out with fun and now my cherubs are sleeping. They look so peaceful! Thank you!

No comments: