My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Redefining the Work Day

My hubby called tonight at 6:20pm and asked if I minded if he worked late tonight. My answer, "it is already late". He sounded stumped. When did we let it happen? When did we make it ok for all the companies around the world to expect our partners to work crazy hours, carry blackberries to answer emails at all hours, and basically do at least a little work 7 days a week? I am thankful, don't get me wrong. My husband has a wonderful job, excellent pay, very nice bosses etc. However, when did coming home 'on time' get pushed to 6:45-7pm? I think we have all been brainwashed. Cherub 3 wanted to wait to say grace at the dinner table until Daddy got home. Let's just say, we didn't wait.

No comments: