My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ground Hog Day

Our life is the movie where you live the same thing each and every morning. Everyday for almost a week, cherub 2 has asked me, "Is it Thanksgiving today?" It is funny how time is one of the hardest things to teach. Each day I tried to explain how many more days were left until the big day. To no avail. His answer was always, "It is taking forrrrrrever!" Today, I wrapped up our homemade corn muffins for him to bring to his Kindergarten Thanksgiving feast . He exclaimed, "yeah, it is finally Thanksgiving!" I don't have the heart to tell him we will celebrate Turkey Day 'again' this week on the real day. This is sure to confuse him.

No comments: