My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Take Five

How is it that kids go from being down and out with the flu to starring in their own Rocky movie right there in the vets office. That is right. I am trying to listen to the vet about how our dog needs ear drops and all I can see and hear is my boys punching each other. Go to your corners and take five (before I level you both...j.k.). My friend J is right, there is something so cute about how they are so loving when they are sick. Cuddly, nice, not fighting. Not that I want the flu back, just the quiet that came with it.

No comments: