My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Can A Duck Wattle?

My husband is what Dr. Phil calls a right fighter. He will argue any point until everyone knows that he is right (or we finally give up and let him think he is right). Tonight my husband was insistent that a turkey's wattle was spelled waddle. Cherub 1 informed him that wattle had two t's and was different from a duck's waddle that had two d's. I had to look it up on the internet to prove her right. He receded, with a quiet 'really?' look on his face. I think he has finally met his match. She loves proving him wrong as much as he loves proving me wrong. This makes me smile.

No comments: