My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cuddle with Me

Cherub 2, normally wild at the library, was cuddling on the couch with me reading story after story. Thinking I was finally living the fairytale (and we weren't going to be scolded by the librarian for running, screaming, etc.), we read for a while. Eventually we checked out and went home. That was when I realized... he had a fever. I am going to pretend that we were the Hallmark commercial, no matter what the cause of the cuddle. :o)

No comments: