My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Friday, November 16, 2007

Ding Ding Ding

I haven't been posting much about cherub 1 recently. She is going through some growing pains. She thinks her brothers are out to get her and tells them constantly she hates them. She thinks my husband and I are 'unfair' and that we favor the boys, which we NEVER play favorites-honestly. This morning, she put all her feelings aside and made a get well card for cherub 2, who came down with the flu in the middle of the night (that is right we are on night 9 of the flu). It was a precious thing to see her demonstrate her empathy and love for her brother. I am sure when she comes home from school today they will back in their corners of the boxing ring for another round. In the meantime, I am going to bask in the sweet intermission filled with their cute little love.

No comments: