My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, November 26, 2007

It's 16 to 3, any chance of a comeback?

While the Patriots are throwin passes and goin on with each win, my little team here is throwin and goin a different way, and we are not winning. We are behind 16 to 3. That's right, in 16 days, we have managed 3 healthy ones. Our team medic actually called us at home today because he is so concerned, how is that for service? The doc was overjoyed to hear that cherub 3, plagued with the flu for 14 nights seems to be cured. I drafted him to the master suite hoping the change of venue would cure him. It may have done the trick. No such luck for cherub 2 and myself. We spent the better part of the day tanking the teams score. Now that I am feeling a little better and not dizzy when I stand, what is the first thing I did? Laundry, of course. The team must continue to play.

No comments: