My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Perspective is everything...

I was all proud of myself b/c I sucessfully had three kids ready early for school today. (This is an olympic event in the real world of moms...most of the time we do not place with a medal.) Lunches, snacks, homework, library books, pumpkins, crazy hair day stuff, and costumes ready to roll for their school Halloween celebrations. So... when I was looking for my witches hat and scarf to join in the fun I found that it wasn't where I left it? (Shocked, as my house is SOOO organized.)

I thought one of my cherubs (the little thieves I live with) may have played dress up with it so as I searched I asked over and over 'have you seen my witches hat, have you seen it, did you use it?' My husband, sick of my search and my babble, went in my closet pointed at it and said 'you should write on your blog how you yell at everyone else to find something that YOU lost'.

Signed,
Humbled on Halloween

No comments: