My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, October 28, 2007

40 Years of Perfect

Forty Years of LOVE.
It is my parents 40th wedding anniversary today. I am (almost) speechless to this amazing testiment of love.

Love each other through EVERYTHING, good and bad.
Over the years.
Very blessed: health, happiness, friendship, 3 daughters, 2 soninlaws, 6 grandcherubs.
Every day they laugh, cry, live... TOGETHER.

As my hubby said at their anniversary dinner the other night, "If we could all be so lucky as to have half as much love as they have had during these forty years we would be very lucky."

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad. We are blessed to have you as parents and we are so thankful that you are both well and can share this special day.

Forty Years of PERFECT.



No comments: