My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Red Alert!

H: Honey, are you alright? (Genuinely asking to make sure I wasn't 'sad' or something.)
Me: I still don't feel good (this is true).
H: The house is a mess. You haven't done anything since we've been home. (This time he can say this b/c he has been on the go...really. Just watching him go has actually tired me out.)

The house is at that red alert stage. You know the one. "Red Alert! Red Alert! Someone is going to stop by...HIDE EVERYTHING IN THE CLOSETS!"

Seriously. If someone stopped by right now, I would just about die. It is that messy. Laundry everywhere. Toys everywhere. Our work (fine...my) stuff everywhere. Sigh.

Call in the troops. We need backup.

No comments: