My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Clapper


While my principal was officially observing me today for the first time, Hubby got "the call" to pick cherub 2 up at daycare bc he was 'sick'. It is actually his allergies. They are soooo bad that he was hysterical. So we all know where this is going, right?

I received the "there is no way you can work next year" lecture. Hubby is starting to remind me of the clapper for lamps. Member it from the 80's?

CLAP ONWhen the scale tips (he is affected), it is like pressing a button and out pops "there is no way you can work next year, the house is a mess, we don't take care of our kids, wamp, wamp, wamp".

CLAP OFFWhen things are going well (and nothing affects him) then he wants me to get a teaching job next year-and get paid.

Personally, I prefer clap off.

No comments: