My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random

Pondering:

Toddlers
Or lack there of. We officially have no more toddlers. Cherub 3, our baby, turned five tonight. The big five. I am not sure if I should celebrate or cry. It seems like yesterday my little rocket man was being born. We called him rocket man b/c unlike the first two he was born at lightspeed. The doctor almost dropped him as he arrived into the world. He literally hasn't stopped since. Happy Bday rocket man. We love ya! PS- will post cute pictures soon. Too pooped tonight.

Dressing Rooms
Here is a question for you. Why on earth all the rules? Why can we only take 8 items into the dressing room at Marshalls. Would it have hurt hurt somebody if I brought my two extra skirts in to try on? Seriously, it is so annoying. Get number. Undress. Try on. Doesn't fit. Get dressed. Run out. Grab new stuff. Get number. Undress. Try on. Doesn't fit. Get dressed. Run out. etc. It is so d.u.m.b.

Dress to Impress
Who are we kidding? Got interview? Get suit. Done interview. Real clothes. Who are we really trying to impress here? If I wore my favorite fun skirt and nice sweater would it make me less of a teacher? Nope. Suit ready. Off to impress.

No comments: