My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, May 17, 2008

50's Throwback- Like it or Not?

Ever wonder why when you get ready for a party (or just live) it is the man's job to mow the lawn, clean the garage and literally be outside?

It is the woman's job to de-clutter the house, clean the house (or hire the cleaning lady), shop for everything, pack for everything, cook everything, nag hubby for help to come in to fix things (ie. bathroom sink). No vitamin D for you!

Of course there are times I choose the throwback. For instance on trash day, I firmly believe it is his job to drag the trash to the curb. Another instance, if I find a dead rodent (mouse). His job.

Yup, hypocrite. That's me.

No comments: