My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wind Up, Wind Down.


Ahhh, bath time. Peace, tranquility, bubbles, quiet time, winding down. NOT.

Why are my cherub's 2 & 3 INSANE? I literally almost left the bathroom in tears. Their volume goes from 0 to 60 in split two seconds as soon as the tub is filled with bubbles. Officially, I think there is more water on the floor from their splashing then in the tub at one point. Feeling totally out of control, I made them get out.

Now who needs to wind down?

No comments: