My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hobbling in my Heels

Last night I went out with my Lesley girls. Coming off of a 6 year old boy's birthday party with a bunch of really loud kindergardeners, I was very excited to dress up in my grown-up, clicking heels, giggle with good friends, and go out for dinner (actually, wine) with friends who speak using their 'inside voices'.

We laughed pretty much all night long, sharing stories from our first year teaching jobs and crazy lives. Quartino after quartino, we started planning our girls night away. M&I were shocked to find out that our fellow friends had never been away for a girls night! We are going to initiate them into the world that is kidless, responsibility free and quartino filled-for at least for a day! M&I have one fear, we may scare them on our night away! Then we agreed, if C goes away...she'll beat us.

The night ends, basically because the restaurant was closing, and I was a little hobbly on those heels.

No comments: