My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, May 5, 2008

Let's Talk Potty

1980's potties that is. Seriously, I have a fashion dilemma! I have the worlds uuugliest bathroom. Cotton candy pink tiles, size 1x1 cover the walls, floors and shower, with a splash of mint green ones. Don't worry though b/c my pink tiles match my PINK potty. What should have been taupe walls actually turned out to be a really ugly army green. A sea shell shower curtain (that is ugly) got added to the mix b/c that is all I could find to match it. Help.

We have other (all consuming) house projects going on, per usual, so we can't redo the bathroom yet. What can I do to fix it? I can't change the UGLY tiles so we have to work with it.

Please, send me a comment with your suggestions.

No comments: