My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, May 17, 2008

What's the Damage?

Did you know that a woman can do a significant amount of damage in an insignificant amount of time? I am talking shopping my friends. I know I have mentioned my really pretty bathroom before, right?. Reminder, olivey green walls on top, 1x1 cotton candy pink tiles on the bottom of the walls, on the floor and in the shower! Ahhh, it is all coming back to you. The pain.

So, at 9:52pm tonight I skidded into Kohl's door in search of a new shower curtain. I am a seashell girl to the core but the seashell shower curtain we have is downrightugly. I figure out the store is closing at 10:00pm so in EIGHT minutes here is what I purchased:

1) olivey green shower curtain
2) stainless toothbrush holder
3) stainless wastebasket
4) olivey green bathroom rugs
5) cute little white sweater (for me)

In exactly 8 minutes, I got everything I needed plus a cute sweater and spent $95. Ouch. Imagine if they had been open for a half an hour! So...bathroom is still downrightugly but slightly updated verson of it. :o)

2 comments:

youarekiddingme said...

Impressive work in so little time. Love how the sweater got thrown in there with a bathroom re-do!

youarekiddingme said...

I don't think my comment went through, so here it is again.
Very impressive in so little time! Love how the sweater got thrown in there with the bathroom re-do!