My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Cherub 1 gave me a present from school. Here are the parts I needed to share...

Drops were falling when I read:

If you had to give five words to describe your mom, what would they be?
generous, thoughtful, young at heart, hard working, sweet


The Top Ten Reasons I love my mom:
10. She takes great care of me.
9. She is generous.
8. She is really thoughtful.
7. She is kind to me.
6. She makes me laugh.
5. She makes great food.
4. She does my chores for me when I'm sick.
3. She buys me clothes.
2. She cheers me up.
And now-the number 1 item is...
1. She is someone who cares about me.

What mom looks like:
blond hair, blue eyes, straight hair, she looks YOUNG
(Thankfully, someone still thinks I look young!)

Cherub's 2 & 3 were so excited they gave me their presents from school yesterday! That is so cute to me...they just couldnt' wait! Loved the handprint cards and pictures!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

My cup runneth over...

Happy Mother's Day to all my RLer's and those out in blogland!

No comments: