My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Being Sick as a Dog has its Effects...


You know it's bad if you forget girls night!

Hubby and I have been notsohealthy all week. Him with bronchitis and me with a throat, ear, cough thing that sounds just like his on a smaller scale, we skidded through the week literally feeling the TGIF last night (without the cocktail).

Last night was supposed to be the night that I met my girls for opening night of Sex in the City. Yes...it IS as important as opening day at Fenway-at least to me. I was watching tv on Thursday night, while I prepared for my interview, and I heard an ad for it. Wha?? Tomorrow I thought, how could I have forgotten? Gee I wonder how? It is no wonder mom's can remember to pee we have so much to think about. Girls night though? I usually don't have a problem remembering that!

We will pick a new date. So why am I so sad about it? Maybe cause I still feel like heck! I look forward to when the movie "Carries" me into hysterics. Even if the day it happens is delayed!

No comments: