My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Water Works


Drip, drip, drip. It's like water works over here.

I know there is nothing anything wrong with me except possible monthly surges of hormones. There's happy drops, sad drops, sympathy drops, empathy drops, tired drops, frustrated drops, should I continue?

Cried when I bought my Mother's Day cards, cried when I received one from rlf, K (love the card-after I laughed hysterically, I cried b/c she is such a good friend!). Yup, mess.

Cried for cherub 2 is is feeling like a stuffed balloon due to allergies. Just gave him claritin.

Cried when cherub 1 gave me a huge hug and told me she loved me (she is usually giving me 'the look' instead of a hug).

Cried when I was giving cherub 3 a bath. He looked so innocent!

Cried on commercials, cried during Grey's (like 3 times!), cried doing laundry?

Cried when hubby called to say he was on the way home.

Get it? Drip, drip, drip.

No comments: