My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Sunday, June 1, 2008

What do you treasure?

Today at my kids school they held a block party. Picnic lunches, baseball games, face painting, balloon making, caricatures, and a dunk tank. Really awesome. Kids had a ball.

Hubby left with cherubs 2 & 3 to a boy scouts rocket launch. Cherub 1 invited a friend back to our house. Her friend wanted her to go to her house instead. Wha? Alone. Oh what should I do? I picked up a sub on the way home and ate it in 100% peace and quiet. (RELAX people...I am getting to the point.) Until:

Brrrrinng.
H: Hi honey. We are on the way home!
Me: Great (sigh)! Did you have fun?
H: Yeah!

Two minutes of peace. It was unexpected. It was awesome. It was treasured. I guess if it was more I wouldn't appreciate it! :o)

No comments: