My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, June 30, 2008

As the dominoes fall...


I generally never get my hair cut on the same day as the cherubs because it is simply far too long for them to be at the salon. They were really good through 2 of the haircuts. When it came time for mine, they were HORRIBLE. Yes, I had to jump up, barely escaping the scissor blades that were right on my bangs to tell the cherubs to stop karatey chopping in the salon since they had just knocked over PART OF THE SHAMPOO DISPLAY! Ya, that was fun. One bottle after another. Down.Down.Down.

No comments: