My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's all in the timing...PART TWO

8:05pm

The Setting:
Boys Bedroom. Poor cherub 2, getting sick. I am rubbing his back, holding the bowl.

Cherub 1: Mom, I can't find the word in the dictionary. I can't find ANY of the words!
Me: Honey, your brother is getting sick. Hold on one second and I'll help you.
Cherub 1: But I can't find any of them!

(Thinking to myself- is she STILL talking? Does she NOT see what is going on around her??)

Me: I really can't do this right now. Go pick another spelling activity and give me a minute to help him, then I will help you.
Cherub 1: But there isn't another activity. The other ones take FOREVER!
Me: Seriously. Not now! Can you see your brother is sick????

Cherub 1 storms off. After calming poor cherub 2, I find cherub 1 asleep, homework all over her. Not done.

No comments: