My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Monday, June 2, 2008

How Long Does it Take One to Develop?

Big Sis left her baby (4 yr old that is) with my cherub's daycare person today for the first time. Baby nephew had a great day. Prior to him going for his adventure his older brother, big nephew (11 yrs old), found out that he himself was sent to daycare at 6 months old. Big Sis used to work full time then. His reaction?

"What! You did not even keep me home and give me a chance to develop?"

Too hilarious!! Poor Big Sis. As if we don't feel the guilt on our own!!

No comments: