My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's all in the timing...

If he wanted me to change his sheets to the spider man set he could have just asked for them...

6:20am: Cherub 2 yells, "Mom! Mom! Mom! My belly hurts!" Hurl. All over his sheets. Mmmm, that was fun.

6:25am: Finishing cleaning him up, cuddle and log on to my laptop. That's right. Laptop. Sub requests HAVE to be in by 6:30am to get a sub for your classroom. Thankfully, cherub 2 didn't wait until 7:00am to be sick.

Feeling much better now...snuggled in for a nap.

No comments: